Tuesday, September 12, 2006
She lives!
Shew...things have been hectic the past few weeks! Things are slowly settling down here with a few glaring exceptions...coughMYCARcough... My back is doing pretty well, though it still aches a bit. I'm curious to see how things go when I run out of Celebrex. :)

We had a great time with Resa...Cam is going into withdrawals, it seems. I know my cats miss her luggage-they slept on it the whole time she was here. Interestingly enough, I didn't take a single picture the whole time she was here. Not a one. She did, thankfully; there are a few doozies in there, too. I'm talking Christmas card material. Val said yesterday that it was funny how Resa's been out of the country for 2 years and we're all "grown-up" now; we still fall into that family order though. Picture this on my couch: Resa, Dad and Val sitting there, with me sitting across Resa and Dad's laps. Phyllis says to say cheese, and Val sorta smiles. Resa glares over, hissing between her lips, "Valerie, you BETTER smile this time-for REAL!" CLICK! That moment preserved for posterity. ...sigh... It's very telling...and hysterically funny, to boot.

Anyway, I hope to get back to boring you all with the minutiae of my life again here shortly. I have some work to do on a friend's website tonight (ahem...EDWARD!) but will be back on once I get caught up. See you soon!
posted by Jen @ 1:27 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohoh, what are you doing to the website now? LOL!

    You still don't have a new car...I need to go kick some avatar butt eh?

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh, that was me...dur...

    D2

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I know what you mean. 5 weeks into school and we're just NOW settling into a normal routine.

    Looking at mid-November for a trip to P'cola-town. :)

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you mean I will have my chat buddy back???

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!