Thursday, November 09, 2006
Numbers...
Time for a blog NOT about band! Woot!

As I confessed previously, I've been a little less-than true to my diet as the summer waned. I just caught up entering my weights since the first of July (ahem) and lo and behold, as of my last weigh-in on Friday, I weigh the same now as I did the first week of July. What a friggin waste of time the past months have been!

I've been steadily on-plan the past 3 weeks and have lost 7 pounds, putting me back where I left off. ...sigh... It sounds harsh, but it really put it all in perspective for me. I lost weight steadily since I started in January, and had I NOT jumped (I certainly didn't fall) off the wagon I could have lost about 10 pounds a month...that's 3 months...and THIRTY POUNDS!!! Egad!

So I'm back down to my July weight, which also happens to be .5 pound shy of my 50 pound mark. There's another psychological number game involved right now that I'm not ready to go into in public...at least not yet. It's a big one, too...a doozy. At least in my head. ...sigh...

Anyway, that's me posting stuff NOT about Band. Hope you enjoyed it! I'm sure I'll be back to rant about it shortly. :)
posted by Jen @ 12:03 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Not that I don't thoroughly enjoy your band-related blogs, but I do also enjoy a good non-band related blog.

    I figure you can blame some of the wagon departure on me...not all of it, but some. :)

    Anyway, I'm uber proud of you and what you've accomplished, and what you're going to accomplish. Love you!

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jen,
    Email me. I just sent you an email and it bounced back saying it was "rejected." Has your address changed? Or are you just rejecting me? :(
    -Cousin Mary

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Hey Cousin Mary, I sent you an email about a week ago. Did you get it? Or am I being rejected too? :) If you did get it, no pressure. I'm just not sure if I have the right address or not.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A non-band related blog? What? Sacrilige!!

    Heh-heh. Congrats for the getting back on the wagon thing. I know how hard that is to do. Can't wait to see you next week. We definitely need to take some pics together now that we're both all skinny & stuff.

    -TX Jen

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!