Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Gator Bowl trip: Friday
I'll start out by saying that it will be a long time before we do another Bowl game, thanks very much. Shoo... I understand that this is a huge event that takes boatloads of planning, but there were so many details left out and it was SO stressful... Here's a little overview of my very, very, very long weekend...I'm going to do it one day at a time so as not to overload anyone's circuits. :)

Friday: TJ dropped me off at school, and I found out that someone broke into the school gym as we were standing there. The parents were in the office going over last-minute stuff and realized that the band room was really awfully quiet...turns out the kids had loaded the luggage, equipment, and uniforms under the buses and then loaded themselves on the buses by 8:10. We didn't have to leave until 9. These kids are PROS now at this band trip thing. We made it through the trip with time to spare...oh, and nobody was picked up for shoplifting - yay!

Labels:

posted by Jen @ 2:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!