Monday, January 08, 2007
A vacation?
Indeed, a vacation. One without charter buses or 100+ teenagers, and nary a musical instrument to be seen. Well, maybe around me, but not with me. We're going back to New Orleans!

We've planned a 3-4 day trip to N.O. in May, without Cam (ahem...haven't talked to Barb about this yet, so don't let her know...heh!). I plan to drink all day every day, and do all the things I can't do in P'cola because I'll end up running into one of my students. :)

I'm back on track with my eating habits, too, thanks in no small part to a horrid stomach flu. One of our chaperones picked it up the last day we were in Jax, and I had three days later. Cam had it the next day, and then Billy had it the following day. Cam summed it up nicely when he told me, "I was pooping a lot and thought I was going to throw up, too!" Blar! That'll make you repent for any dietary sins and swear to stay on the straight and narrow for a while. Now I have a trip to look forward to, and no band trips to derail me again. Cross your fingers!

So yeah - we're going to New Orleans! We're going to do the tourist thing and support their recovery efforts in places besides bars, though. We're going to hit up the Aquarium and the Zoo, shop in the Market, and try for a haunted tour. I'm very excited. :)

I'm still working on the blog that will wrap up my most recent band trip...it's coming along, I promise. Keep checking back!
posted by Jen @ 12:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!