Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Dear Jennifer:
Congratulations! Based upon your recent audition, you have been accepted as a Music Teaching Major at the University of West Florida. We are pleased to welcome you and we look forward to many positive experiences.

I commend you on the talent you demonstrated during your audition. You have qualified for a scholarship and will be informed of the amount no later than April 15, 2007.

Again, welcome to the Department. Do not hesitate to call/meet with me or your advisor if you have concerns or suggestions. I can be reached at {snip} or e-mail me at {snip}.

Sincerely,
Kyle Marrero
Chair, Music Department
posted by Jen @ 6:13 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! I'm so thrilled for you! I knew you'd do an amazing job - awesome!

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Dawn Contemplates Life said…

    Well duh!! I never doubted!

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See! I knew you could do it. Congrats!! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!