Tuesday, February 27, 2007
...still going
Many topics in this post, so be ready for abrupt subject changes. :)

Grandma:
No change. Not an iota. Val went over on her lunch break yesterday and they have reinserted the IV and were giving her a breathing treatment...she's alert and hanging in there.

Us:
Cam is well, I'm well, and now TJ and Billy are both kind of sniffly. Go figure. We've had the windows open the past couple days, and laying there listening to the birds in the mornings is making me REALLY want to go camping. Laying there shivering in the mornings, however, makes me reconsider...

Weight Watchers:
I weighed in yesterday and lost 3 pounds last week. Woot! I'm wearing my size 14s again and feeling mighty impressed with myself. I'm still on track for my optimistic goal of losing 2 pounds per week until the trip to New Orleans... I happened to glance at my folder at WW last night, and it has a goal range of 134-179. That's a mighty broad range, if you ask me. Assuming I can teeter on the wagon until the N.O. trip, I should actually be within that range...gasp!!

I have a reward in mind for when I hit 175 and I'm pretty excited about it. Once I hit 150 I plan to get my very first tattoo...I have a vague idea of what, I just don't know where yet, so I'll have plenty of time to think it through. In the meantime, my mini-goal? To weigh less than my husband. :) Kind of petty, but it's supplying the needed incentive right now. Whatever works, right? LOL
posted by Jen @ 10:33 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Ooh! A tat! Maybe I should do that for my final goal. Mine's 140 but I'm shorter than you. :)

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Dawn Contemplates Life said…

    Ok, what does WW cost a month? I need to loose some weight NOW!!!!

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dawn you can go to weightwatchers.com and get all the info you need. I gettheir recipes. and GO jen! I wish i had the self control to do points like you! and weighing less then the hubby ALWATS feels good, I remember when i didn't.

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not sure which part made me gasp more:

    a) you doing so well with WW, or
    b) the fact you don't have a single tattoo yet.

    I really don't know what made me think you already had at least one, if not two, tattooes. Someone rustle my hair, slap me, and call me 'Sally'. And I didn't even have anything to drink tonight.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!