Sunday, September 02, 2007
Today's horoscope
Well, this is promising:

You can probably already tell that your life is ready to lighten up, even if it has irrevocably changed. Don't waste your energy on sentimental or nostalgic reflection about water that has passed under the bridge. Instead, look forward with innocent anticipation as you turn what you've learned into solid gains.


I'm very willing to believe this. Yes, please!! I do promise that I'll post a real blog soon - I have another day off coming up and plan to catch up. :)
posted by Jen @ 10:10 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!