Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Thanks, Cassi...
Ok, the rules are, once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 6 weird things/habits about yourself. In the end you need to list 6 other people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment saying "You've been tagged." in their comments and tell them to read your blog.



1. I would rather do another extended football season - traveling every Friday all over the state - with 150 high school students than work with a 1st grade grade for one day again.

2. I start college again on Monday. I will be a parent, teacher, AND student...all at the same time.

3. My house throws the best Halloween party in the city. Wild West this year, baby!

4. I can crochet and knit...small stuff is better because I don't have the attention span for anything larger than a scarf.

5. I'm OCD about grammar and punctuation.

6. I married - and am still married to - my high school sweetheart (that sounds so sappy).

I tag D2, Kas, Cher, TX Jen, Val, and Resa.

Labels:

posted by Jen @ 6:54 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!