Thursday, March 30, 2006
An epiphany!
First, let me apologize for turning this into a diet blog. Well, sort of apologize...I usually would send all this through the Mommy list, but I hate to fill up a bunch of people's inboxes with my diet-capades when only half of them have met me in person. I figure YOU folks are coming here to read, so I'll bore you with the details. :)

So, back to the subject. Did you know that Lean Cuisine puts WW Points on the side of their boxes? I didn't, until my meeting Monday night. This has opened up a whole new part of the frozen food aisle for me-believe me when I say I've waded through a lot of the WW brand frozen dinners; at least the ones that seemed worth the points, and have weeded them out to about maybe 7 that I like. Now I have a much bigger selection! I haven't looked through them yet, but I'm just excited to have other options. Whee! I just had the pepperoni french-bread pizza for 6 points, and I found it MUCH more satisfying (i.e. MORE FOOD) than the WW brand "Smartwich" (HotPocket rip off), which is also 6 points. I'm really worried that I'm going to get burnt out on this, so finding these are a big relief.

Oh, I barely, BARELY talked myself out of going out for Chinese last night. I mean it was THISCLOSE. It was mostly because I didn't want to cook, but also because ....mmmm....Chinese.... So as of now, I still haven't used ANY of my weekly points, and still managed to end up with a few points leftover last night. I know it's unrealistic, but I'm still hoping to get to my meeting goal this upcoming week.

In another post I'll tell you about my latest diet-related Excel spreadsheet...heh. I'm such a nerd. But I'm a relatively happy, and well-fed nerd, so it's all good. :)
posted by Jen @ 12:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!