Wednesday, March 29, 2006
"Humpfh" day
Heh, it's always good to get in a Rudyard Kipling joke before 9 AM. Anyway, it's Wednesday. Whee! Now that I posted about how fast time seems to be going, it ground to a screeching halt. I swore up and down that yesterday was Thursday...much to my chagrin it was not. You'd think that with time slowing down I'd have time to keep up with my laundry, but noooooo. I have a load in the washer that will need to be washed again, lest it get up and walk away in disgust at itself. I have at least 2 more loads waiting to be washed. In reality that's not a whole lot of laundry, and I realize this. I've spent the last few months trying to get in a habit of doing laundry every other day to avoid having to spend ALL DAY washing, drying, and folding clothes. I've done a pretty good job, up till last week.

I was just crazy busy at work, and then school...and I just realized that I never did take that celebratory drink over the weekend. Well, hell. TX Jen, how bout this weekend? Assuming it ever arrives. I won't really be out of MFK until sometime the following week anyway, and even then I'll be on-call for the new owner. I'm thinking a drink last weekend would have been a little premature.

On to other things...I keep going to WW online to peek at my weight chart with all my pretty stars... I forgot to mention the GREEN one to show that I've already lost 25 pounds. How very colorful! I bought some Smucker's strawberry jelly (preserves? I don't remember which) that is sweetened with Splenda...it's only 10 calories per serving, so I'll be able to slather up my toast now, rather than scraping a tablespoon all the way across. :) I just hope it's tasty. I'll be sure to let you know. I've done really well this week so far-I haven't dipped into my weekly points at all, and went to be two nights this week with a few points unused. I think I'm secretly holding out for a 4 pound loss this upcoming week to make it to my MEETING goal...in all reality it should take at least two weeks to do that, but I'm a very impatient person. As my band director used to say, "Get it done yester-dadgum-day!" He was from Mississippi, though, so that was one of his less weird things to say. And on that note, I'm out of here. Later!
posted by Jen @ 8:42 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    This weekend sounds great to me! It's the only weekend in the forseeable future where I have nothing going on, so it's safe to booze it up without abandon! :)

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Pics! Pics! Me need pics of your astounding weight loss!! :) Keep up the great work chica!

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Speaking of pics...I know it's a wee bit premature, but I've alredy picked out my "before" picture. LOL! I had to sit for pictures to go on the band collage...dear oh dear...and HOW long will that be hanging on the wall? Bah! That's going to be my "before." I don't think I'm in any pics recently-there hasn't been much picture-taking opportunity lately. I'll see what I can come up with, though.

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    "I have a load in the washer that will need to be washed again, lest it get up and walk away in disgust at itself."

    It is precisely for comments such as that that I will forever read your blog and love you. Well...that and the (not so) insignificant fact that you're my sister. Seriously, I think you're funny! Like witty on the level of HGTTG! (Do you know what I mean by that?)

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    ^ Duh! You made me buy the book, remember? LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!