Thursday, March 30, 2006
A success!
Well, mostly. The Smucker's Strawberry preserves sweetened with Splenda, I mean. Here's my breakfast BEFORE:
2 Eggo Special K low fat waffles: 2.5 points
2 tbsp black berry preserves: 2 points
1 Morningstar Farms Breakfast pattie: 1 point
A total of 5.5 points, but it always rounds it up to 6. However, with the new preserves, I can have:
3 Eggo Special K low fat waffles: 4 points
2 tbsp Smucker's Strawberry preserves: 1 point
1 Morningstar Farms breakfast pattie: 1 point
Ha! Still 6 points, but with more food! (happy dance) Taste-wise, it's obviously diet food. It doesn't have that nasty aspartame after-taste, though, and that's good enough for me! :)
posted by Jen @ 6:32 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!