Friday, March 31, 2006
...three...more...days...
...till weigh-in. Lord, it's going to kill me. I used 2 of my weekly points last night with our steak. I bought groceries, and I didn't get any of the lean stuff-no sir. I got round steak...and counted all the points, too, so while I feel guilty for not getting something leaner, I still counted every single little point. Anyway, we usually go out once a week (usually for Chinese) and we haven't done that yet this week. I'm apprehensive about doing it this late in the week, though. It's getting bad though, because walking from the parking lot to the store today, the Mexican restaurant across the street smelled SO good. I was nearly drooling by the time I got in the door at work. I think I'm going to talk Jen into either going out for sushi or for Chinese Monday night after the meeting. I just hope I can hold out that long...this totally goes to prove all those annoying people right that say depriving yourself when you really, really want something is the worst thing to do on a diet. I hate it when annoying people are proved right.
posted by Jen @ 11:07 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:17 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    I had sushi (sashami as it is called in the States) Monday night. Good...but a bit potent, what with all the accompanying dipping/saucey things.

    As far as the name goes, sushi here means raw fish about 99% of the time, unless you're in a restaurant run by foreigners.

    Your comment about sushi just reminded me. And the funny thing is that it was at this family-style restaurant that is just HUGELY popular here and is (drumroll, please) a total buffet. It's almost like a novel concept here. I just wanna yell, "You know all Americans are fat??? This is mostly why! Stay away while you still can, you skinny Koreans!" But then I realize a fat Korean wouldn't be so bad, and so I keep quiet. Stay tuned to my blog for a riveting post on how you know you're at a KOREAN buffet as opposed to a WESTERN buffet. Enthralling, I assure you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!