Monday, April 17, 2006
FINALLY!!
I said something earlier today to the effect of "if I'm able to lose at least half a pound this week"... I did pretty well this week-nothing spectacular. Jen and I had sushi Monday night, but I had all not-fried sushi, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I behaved this week, and even yesterday (Easter) I was pretty well behaved. I had 3 pieces of spiral cut ham, one scoop of Barb's pasta salad (one of the best side dishes she makes, hands down), two spoons of baked beans (the best deal on the table, point-wise), a wheat roll, and some margarine. That's it. I didn't fill up my plate, and I didn't have seconds. I also didn't have dessert. None of the beautiful, delicious-looking carrot cake, pecan pie, or double chocolate cake. Wow, that last sentence was very distracting. Where was I? OK, I was good. Not OVERLY good, or trying too hard. At all. No extra exercise. At all.

"OK, Jen, we get it-what's the point?"

I lost 3.5 pounds this week. Yes. Nearly 4 pounds, not really doing anything but counting points. Where as a few weeks ago, I busted my ass, being extra good, skimping on points, etc, and lost 1.5. All I needed to make my first meeting goal was half a pound, so I got that easy. I also passed the 25 pound mark (with room to spare). So tonight I got a haul...I got my key chain for my 10% loss, my magnet for 25 pounds lost, and I SHOULD have gotten another star, but I was too busy wigging out (I had to get up in front of everyone to talk!!) to remember to ask for them.

So now what? LOL Seriously. I'm going to start over with another mini goal, and keep on trucking. I figure I'm good for now...but Maevyn, if you plan on coming into town I need to know ahead of time (like you wouldn't give notice, right? LOL) so I can plan for some Hooters. Mmmmm....Hooters....
posted by Jen @ 7:39 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on the weight loss!! :)

    And you KNOW you'd be one of the first ones to know if I was coming into town. :)

    Mmmm. Hooters. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!