Monday, November 20, 2006
I'm a bad Mom!
A few weeks ago Cam told me he needs glasses - just out of the blue. I said something along the lines of, "Uh huh, sure." I did ask his teacher if she could put in a recommendation for him to see the nurse for a routine eye test, though. She said she would...and apparently did. I got a call today from the nurse who said that Cam had come in for an eye test and that his right eye is iffy, but his left eye is just bad...she said something about "2200" and I seized up and didn't hear anything else. She's sending home a form that we have to have filled out by an optometrist during a check-up to go in his school record...I guess to be sure that we're doing something about it. ...sigh.. I totally didn't believe him, and now I feel terrible! He has an appointment first thing tomorrow morning, and they're almost sure to dilate his eyes. His Dad and Grandma have issues with dilation so I'm not entirely sure how this is going to go!
posted by Jen @ 1:08 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So how did it go? and don't feel bad. If it weren't for the fact that I know nat has a stigmatism I wouldn't belive her either. with you being gone so much recently it very well could have been a ploy for attention.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!