Saturday, November 18, 2006
(insert witty title here)
I don't have 2 brain cells left to rub together today. I've had about 5 hours of sleep since Thursday morning, and right now the only reason I'm not unconscious is that I"m about to gnaw my arm off - I'm a little hungry.

We are back in the hotel temporarily for the kids to change out of their uniforms, then we're off to another mall. Yes, this will be our third mall in 24 hours. Don't be jealous...maybe someday you'll get to spend 3 days straight with 110 teenagers, get lost EVERY TIME you get on the road, and "sleep" on a fold-out couch for about 2 hours at a time.

So as for State contest...they performed pretty well. The show was musically sound, but it wasn't as exciting as it's been before. I'll post again later with results. :) See y'all!
posted by Jen @ 5:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!