Sunday, July 08, 2007
Blogger seems to think I don't need a title for this post - it sure won't let me add one. Hmph.

I just got back from Wal Mart. This is the content of my bag as I left the store:
  • birth control pills
  • Swimmer's Ear ear drops
  • 1 pink bath pouf (did you know they say you should replace these every 30 days?!)
  • 1 yellow onion
  • 1 Diet Pepsi (the Diet Coke was too far away)

Only at Wal Mart...

In other news...I finally broke down and bought tickets for the 12:01AM showing Tuesday night/Wednesday morning of the latest Harry Potter movie. Sounds crazy? Well, Resa is driving over from Jacksonville just to see it with me. Ha!

In other other news, TJ and Billy just got back from Lowe's with a load of lumber and other building supplies. He's building his bar. I'm not going to say anything else about it yet. Ahem.

I'm wiped...my allergies have been lashing out at me all day and I think the Benedryl I took is finally kicking in. I'll see y'all later.

posted by Jen @ 5:01 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have had 2 hrs of sleep, can I die now?

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man, I got tired of the poufs just because of the "gross" factor, so I went back to using washcloths. Toss them in the laundry, good to go. The hubby, on the other hand, still uses a pouf....LOL.

    We're going to see a midnight showing of the HP movie, too! It's funny, though, because they say the movie doesn't come out until the 13th....and then some places say the 11th. I'm fecking confused, I tell you....CONFUSED! LOL They're screwing with my emotions....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!