Thursday, September 06, 2007
Dare I say?
Things seem to be getting better. I've gone a whole week at school without having to change my schedule, for starters. That's nice. :) I found out today that I made 2nd chair in the wind ensemble. I'm ok being behind Margaret - she's working on her Master's and is out of my league - but I was afraid that I would end up sitting behind a bunch of 19 year olds...shudder. I had my first lesson today and it went relatively well. We'll see how it goes next week. As if all this wasn't enough, the shorts I wore today were a size 14. SIZE 14!! I haven't worn a 14 since I got married, y'all. I'm pretty sure they are large 14s, but that doesn't bother me. So...all in all, it was a pretty good day.

It's about damn time. :)
posted by Jen @ 6:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!