Monday, September 17, 2007
Sleep? Who needs sleep?
Funny, I seem to have used that subject before. I've been awake since 3 AM, thanks to my lovely cats. Brutus and Calli, specifically. They're either trying to sneak past me to climb into my bedroom window (which is over my head - like I won't notice them using my head as a springboard?), trying to lay on my nightstand and shove my laptop off, or climbing on the kitchen counters knocking shit off after I remove them bodily from my room. I have already decided they will spend tonight in little feline straight jackets if they even consider pulling the same stunts. ...sigh...it's going to be a long day.
posted by Jen @ 5:24 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!