Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Busy day
I didn't finish blogging about my day yesterday...I got so caught up with the whole key chain thing that I forgot!

First of all, how 'bout that weather, huh? Hello, drought conditions! I may have to water my yard this year-it was beautiful last year once Ivan ripped out a lot of the tree cover and it actually got some sun. Now it looks ...well, thirsty. Anyone have some extra rain they don't need?

I found out that one of my students was amongst the bunch rounded up and arrested in the vandalism sting last week. I knew he'd done SOMETHING stupid, but didn't know any details. Ugh.

I bought a new bra the other day. It's nothing fancy, really, but it actually FITS properly, so it's good news for me. I also bought a new shirt. I was wearing both yesterday, and really liked the way they worked together. A person I spoke with later in the day spent the entire conversation talking to my cleavage, so I consider the ensemble a success.

That's all for now-if I think of anything else you can be sure I'll be back. :)
posted by Jen @ 8:38 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I don't have any rain to spare, but I'll give you a degree or two. It cooled down to 99 today.

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I need new bras something fierce. I have exactly 2 that aren't sports bras. One is jean colored blue, and the other is BLACK. Yeah, I'm prime candidate for a wet t-shirt contest when I wear white. LOL.

    Target has nice bras by Gillian & O'Malley. Those are the only ones I buy anymore. They make my rack all hawt and such. LMAO You know what I mean. The kinf od bra that just dares you to wear a V-neck? I'm all about the cleavage. Heehee.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    ^Maevyn: I have a stash of shirts that I use for such an occasion. They're affectionately referred to as "the cleavage shirts" as well as other less-politically-correct temrs that I won't go into here. I do have a reputation to uphold. Well, some folks think so, anyway. :)

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I swear to all that is holy that when I posted that, there were NO typos. None. Dang it.

    In any case, yes, our "reputations" do preceed us, don't they? LOL.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!