Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Ebay restriction
I was poking around Ebay looking for an MP3 player for Resa, and ended up buying one for myself. Well, another one for myself. ...sigh... I got mine 2 years ago, and 256 megs was a LOT of space at the time. This one has 1gig....mmmm, more storage. I'm going to give my old one to Cam-he's been bugging the crap out of me about getting one anyway. Anyway, I'm not going back to Ebay for a while except to leave feedback. That is a dangerous place.
posted by Jen @ 8:32 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I upgraded mine to a 1 gig too. Gave my old one to my sister, who can't figure out how to rip more than 4 hours music to it. Gotta love blonde Aggies! :)

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    LOL! I figure Cam will never run out space with my old one, and now I can put my entire collection of Eddie Izzard albums on there, and still have room for music, too! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!