Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Crispy critter
I forgot to mention that Cam and I spent this past Saturday at Barb's. Most of it was spent outside in the pool-its first use for the year. I slathered Cam up with sunscreen. I put it on my face. Then I got distracted and went outside at Noon for THREE HOURS. My face isn't burned, but the rest of me? Well, most of me. My shoulders, upper arms, and upper thighs are burned. Everything that was exposed that day but is usually under my farmer's tan went red. Dreadful, dreadful sunburn. My shoulders and upper arms were painful to the touch, and every time I moved I wanted to cry...it was a crappy, crappy thing.

I said that to say this...now I'm feeling like a snake-I'm ready to molt. Like NOW. My skin feels loose and crispy, and ye GODS does it itch! However, this sunburn is unusual in that while I'm starting to peel, it's still quite painful to the touch. Sticky widget, no? I'm thinking that I'll just exfoliate like crazy, and hope for the best. Anyone want to scratch my back?
posted by Jen @ 7:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!