Wednesday, April 26, 2006
...gulp...
The Band's Spring Concert is coming up, and I'm actually going to be conducting one of the pieces this time. Doh! It's one of the pieces they played for contest, so it's not like they need to work it up or anything, just sort of shake the dust off. I'm still nervous, though, and I will probably only get worse until the deed is done. We expect a pretty good crowd-we'll be playing the first two numbers of next year's halftime show, so a lot of the incoming freshman want to be there to hear it. No pressure, right? LOL I tell the kids that all the time...now it's coming back to bite me in the ass.
posted by Jen @ 8:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!