Monday, May 08, 2006
A treat!
Upon review of my daily points intake yesterday, I realized that after dinner I still had 8.5 points left to dispose of. Yesterday was Billy's birthday, and Jen bought him a cheesecake...a delicious-looking cheesecake that stared out at me longingly every time I opened the fridge that day. On a lark, I calculated up the number of points for once slice...it came to 8. (insert heavenly chorus here) I ate a piece of cheesecake last night, and it was GOOD. A foodgasm to be sure. ...sigh...
posted by Jen @ 6:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!