Monday, May 08, 2006
So NOW it rains
I had a dreadful time trying to fall asleep last night. I gave up around 2 to come sit at the computer and play solitaire for a while. That usually tires out my eyes enough that I can fall asleep. I still tossed and turned for a while once I went back to bed...sometime around 3. My alarm went off at 5:30 (I feel so refreshed now) and by the time I got out of the shower it was pouring down rain. A nice, steady, pounding rain that makes you very drowsy...even when you've had more than 2.5 hours of sleep. I promised one of the Seniors at school that I'd come up during 7th period to help out, so I can't exactly head home for a nap today. We really, REALLY needed the rain, though, so I won't bitch about it too much.

On another note, I stepped on the scale here at the house this morning, and (fingers crossed) things ought to go well this afternoon at weigh-in. I hope. This scale at home has never agreed with the one at WW...this one weighs about 5 pounds heavier, so I'm actually pretty excited about it. Which is a nice, albeit dramatic, change from my pity party post the other day, isn't it? :) More later!
posted by Jen @ 6:17 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!