Monday, May 08, 2006
Well then...
So weigh-in was tonight. I lost 5.5 pounds this week! Wha? Winifred (my meeting leader) asked me what I did this week. Heh. Well, I sulked a lot. Oh, and don't forget eating constantly. It was all on plan, but there was a LOT of it. (shrug) So. Once again, I am stymied...I bust my ass with the diet, and I don't lose weight. I eat all week and feel sorry for myself, and I lose 5.5 pounds. ???! I guess there was a reason I was so friggin hungry? Maybe I was having a growth spurt or something. :)
posted by Jen @ 7:41 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Way to go girl! :)

    So that's your secret, huh? Maybe I need to have a pity party and eat myself into oblivion. I lost 2 and then gained it back somehow. Grr! Maybe I should try WW.

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    LOL! Come over to the dark side, Jen!

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol growth spurt...

    Anyone want my extra 50 lbs? I'm giving them away...

    Dawn

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!