Sunday, May 07, 2006
Hello, my name is Jennifer...
...and I'm addicted to Ghosthunters on SciFi. ...sigh... There, I said it. 2/3 of the shows are just hype-they don't get anything of interest on the hours and hours of video and audio they collect over the course of an investigation. However...the remaining 1/3 of the shows? Shoo. The most recent new episode (at the lighthouse in St. Augustine) was one of those 1/3 that freak you out. Jen and I were sitting in the living room with all the lights on in the house, afraid to walk down the hall to even pee! THAT is good television, my friend. Does ER do that for you? No sir!

There is a Ghosthunters marathon on right now. Get thee to a television and watch! Just know that while some episodes may not gather any "evidence," they're still mighty entertaining. Check them out!
posted by Jen @ 11:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!