Friday, May 05, 2006
Disgruntled dieter
Resa asked me this morning if I'd blogged about weigh-in this past week...I realized that I hadn't. I lost 1 pound this past week. I've spent the whole week since then wanting to eat. Not hungry, necessarily, but just wanting to eat. I've stuck to the diet-I'm only noshing on "multigrain minis" or soy crisps or the like, but it worries me.

I told Resa today that I'm proud of the 30 pounds that I've lost, but that the past week I've been more in a "Well, 20 pounds of that was gained in the last year, so it's not like you're really making any REAL progress." The inner me is even more cynical than the outer one...that's alarming! I think I may talk to my meeting leader on Monday to make an appointment. I need to shake things up a little, and I'm all out of ideas. This is what I pay THEM for! :)

Anyway, that's about all that's going on. I'm not slipping into any depression or anything, I'm just in a rut. I need to be re-gruntled. Anyone know a re-gruntler?
posted by Jen @ 2:55 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    I don't know of any re-gruntlers but I really like the word. In fact, I just said it out loud a few times for the fun of it. Nice word. Definitely belongs on a t-shirt "I'm a regruntler, do you need to be gruntled?" Nice.

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Heh! All the comments I came up with were far too dirty for T-shirt purposes, so I'm going to leave that particular slogan up to you. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!