Tuesday, May 02, 2006
A plethora of Mustangs
I'm being stalked by the Mustang-driving population of Pensacola. For real! Everywhere I go, regardless of what I do, I am nearly surrounded by different versions of this damn car! Clark started drooling over the new model last year...I dunno if maybe that has me NOTICING them more now (it's been a LONG time, though!) or what, but they are EVERYWHERE! On the way from school to work today (with a MUCH longer visit to Wal Mart than I ever intended...that's a story for later, though) I was behind or in front of at least 4, and that's just in traffic. There was one parked next to me at school, and then one pulled into the spot next to me at Wal Mart as I was leaving. It's not one specific model, either. I pulled out of the school parking lot behind a Cobra, and then ended up behind a classic one before I pulled into Wal Mart. I suck at cars, though, so I have no idea what year. It's very, very weird.

By the way, does anyone else think of the Three Amigos when you hear the word "plethora"? :)
posted by Jen @ 12:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!