Monday, May 01, 2006
My butt hurts
Yeah, TMI for some folks, but hey. You can't say you weren't warned! We went bowling Saturday for Jaceyln's birthday party, and I think I may have pulled something. Pathetic, no? Yeah. I'm going to take Cam to the bus stop and run to Wal Mart to pick up some grocery stuff, and then it's off to work, and then school, then WW, then a middle school band try-out...it's going to be another one of those, "Too much to do, running late for damn near everything" sort of days. I can tell already. Can I go to bed and start over? ...sigh...
posted by Jen @ 6:44 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    goober...

    Dawn II

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    I can absolutely identify! Only last time I went bowling, I think I pulled every muscle on one side of my body (can't remember which). I do distinctly remember my butt giving me some of the worst pain, though.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!